Re: tr6 radiator duct

To: Dave Simpson <dsimpson@ds2.ncweb.com>
Subject: Re: tr6 radiator duct
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 18:17:45 -0800
Cc: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>, "Will O'Brien" <hobrien@webos1.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

Dave Simpson wrote:

> > > Will
> > >
> > > ___________________________________________________________
> > > Will O'Brien
> > > OS Design & Consulting
> > > email: hobrien@webos1.com
> > > alt email: will@students.missouri.edu
> >

>    If  you  are interested I have a old  (1959) book on the "Fabrication
> of Plexiglas".
> It  explains how  form shapes.  It is only about 30 pages long . Might
> give you some ideas.
>
> Dave Simpson
> NE Ohio

  I don't know if I would use plexiglass to fabricate this piece.  I used to
build machine guards from the stuff in a previous life and my opinion is
that it is too brittle to stand up to the flex you tend to get.  If you like
the idea of "clear" as opposed to opaque, consider clear sheet vinyl.  It's
much more flexible and wont shatter the way plexi' will.

Joe Curry