Moral Support Needed

To: "'Triumphs - submissions'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Moral Support Needed
From: Mark Gendron <markge@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 10:05:29 -0800
A professional restorer checked out my TR2 this morning, and told me
that it is absolutely at the margin between "restorable at a cost far
exceeding the value of the finished project," and "basket case."
Some of this, but not all, is the result of my extensively disassembling the

tub when I was younger and more foolish.

The car is complete, but was seriously rusted. The rust is now gone (I had
the body dipped a few years back), but the remaining metal will need
a prodigious amount of aligning, patching, straightening,
welding-in-of-new-pieces, and so forth.

I already have all the parts to do the job.

Suggestions? Encouragement? Wisdom? Your input will be appreciated.

-Mark
 1954 TR2 TS2571L (now LO).