Re: Moral Support Needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, peb3@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: Moral Support Needed
From: Alan Camhi <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 15:23:59 -0500
No question about it.  The lines on that car are striking.  You can't look at
restoration as a profit making venture.  Pride that you did it yourself or some
of it yourself makes up for the loss you might possibly have when trying to
resell it.

When someone comes up to you and says, "Nice car", or when you get looks and
nods form strangers while driving, all the work and money will seem justified.

Just my opinion and pardon my over enthusiasm.  I am partial to that particular
model.  Plus, I am extremely mechanically challenged so any small thing I do on
my car that is successful makes me feel Triumphant(pardon the pun) and endears
the car even more to me.

Good luck,

Alan Camhi
'65 TR4