Re: Moral Support Needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moral Support Needed
From: adixon@loudoun.com (Andrew Dixon)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 13:45:21 -0500
Cc: "Mark Gendron" <markge@MICROSOFT.com>
Mark,
I currently have 2 cars I'm working on that are probably closer to basket
cases than your's is. I'm taking my time, buying parts as they show up on
the list and in dealer specials. I'm taking an evening welding class at a
local tech school and learning a lot from the list. Both of the cars are going
to be drivers so I don't care if there are weld beads inside the fender wells
and a little bondo here and there.  My vote is to go with your heart; roll up
your sleeves and get to work.
Andy

On 02/11/98 10:05 AM Mark Gendron said...