Re: Manchester Show

To: Sumner Weisman <sweisman@gis.net>
Subject: Re: Manchester Show
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 18:18:01 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Sumner Weisman wrote:

> Listers,
>
> Can somebody give me directions from Exit 60 of I-84 to Wickham Park In
> Manchester, CT for the British Car Show next Sunday?  Are there signs?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Sumner Weisman
> 62 TR-3B

Try this...

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&YY=30883&city=Manchester&state=CT&slt=41.775798&sln=-72.521896&mlt=41.7805&mln=-72.5735&mag=7&cs=5&newmag=9

The exit ramp is about a mile long. It's like an access road parallel to
84. Don't take the first exit off the ramp - unless you want to go to
the mall (no LBCs there). Not sure what the signs read; just don't take
any exits off the ramp that will put you on I-291, I-384, or back on
I-84. Should see a sign for Burnside Ave. Take that exit (off the main
exit ramp). Turn right at the lite. Wickham is about 100 yds or less on
the right. Hope the above link works.

Michael Ferguson