Re: Manchester Show

To: sweisman@gis.net
Subject: Re: Manchester Show
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 23:11:48 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< Now that I think about it, what is involved in adding an overdrive to a
 non-overdrive TR-3B transmission?  I never actually considered it before,
 but am getting braver these days.  Keep in mind that I am "transmission
 technology impaired" when you reply.

 Thanks!

 Sumner Weisman

SW
Easy part - installing OD onto existing gearbox. Involves rebuild of gearbox,
as you have to put in a different mainshaft.
Hard part - finding a good working A type OD and all the associated parts,
pieces & wires. Also the expensive part!

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4