Manchester Show

To: <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: Manchester Show
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 11:00:26 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Henry,

You said,
It was a great day and a great show. The Mrs. came along, but had to
leave early so she followed me in the Jeep. I couldn't imagine why she
was not keeping up to me on the highway. When we arrived at the show, she
told me I was going 72 to 75 MPH. Boy, that overdrive is nice, I never
pulled over 3100 RPM's! The speedo calibration is not near as far out as
I thought...

Overdrive IS nice -- wish I had it.  I do 3000 RPM at 60 mph.  What a
difference.

Enjoyed meeting you and many other listers.  Tom was just kidding about
your car..... right?

Sumner Weisman
62 TR-3B