Re: Manchester Show

To: <WBabbitt@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Manchester Show
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 08:37:52 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Thanks, Bill.  Mine is a TR-3B, 1962.  It's from the first of two
production runs that year, TSF-263.  I believe the first run had the TR-3
(smaller) engine but the TR-4 all synchro transmission, and the second run
had the TR-4 (larger) engine as well as the all synchro transmission.  I
don't think the overdrive will fit my transmission.  In some ways I'm glad
I don't have it -- it's one less thing to break down.

Sumner

----------
> From: WBabbitt@aol.com
> To: sweisman@gis.net
> Subject: Re:  Manchester Show
> Date: Monday, September 14, 1998 8:20 PM
>

> In a message dated 9/14/98 11:04:30 AM, you wrote:
>
> >Overdrive IS nice -- wish I had it.  I do 3000 RPM at 60 mph.  What a
> >
> >difference.
> >
> Sumner,
> Got that radiator cap fixed?
> I couldn't remember whether your TR3 is of the newer or older variety.
The