Re: Re-chrome or buy new

To: Bob Danielson <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Re-chrome or buy new
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 22:57:06 -0700
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Since getting a bumper re-chromed seems to be more expensive than
getting a repro, I would guess that it depends and what you plan to do
with your car.

I've got a TR3 with a bumper that is perfect except it's got no chrome
on it. Since I plan to drive it as often as possible and the car will
never be a prize winner, I'm going to spring for the repro bumper. If it
was a show car, I'd have the old bumper rechromed.

--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L - painting and reassembling....