Re: Re-chrome or buy new

To: jhdavis@fiac.net, rdaniels@snet.net
Subject: Re: Re-chrome or buy new
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 11:21:40 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hello List-

Two years ago I purchased NOS rear bumpers from TRF. They were still in the
original boxes and wrappings. They did not have any NOS front bumpers at the
time. I was restoring a concours car, so I had them rechromed, although they
would have cleaned up nicely.

In the process, I learned that a front bumper for a '71 car or late '70 car is
slightly different from the other early cars. Be careful when changing front
bumpers as not all of them are interchangable, as advertised. Another reason
to rechrome!

Regards-

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY