Stupid Question about adjusting GT6 valves

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stupid Question about adjusting GT6 valves
From: Isaac Crow <isaac@avana.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:24:25 -0400
I am ready to adjust my valves on my '70 gt6+ engine.  How do I tell
which valves are exhaust and which are intake? My engine is at TDC, so
which valves should be adjusted.
My Haynes manual has a little chart stating that when (such and such)
valves are fully open, adjust (such and such other) valve clearances.
Does anyone have a simple set of instructions for doing this task?  It
would be just like me to overtighten and exhaust valve or something.

Isaac Crow
'74 Spit6+
Winder, GA
--
**Work is the curse of the drinking class. **
      --Oscar Wilde