Re: TR headlights

To: "Chris Kantarjiev" <cak@dimebank.com>
Subject: Re: TR headlights
From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:32:18 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I have to agree in part, there's not much you can do when you're being
tailgated by a truck that's had it's suspension raised and it's low beams
make it look like daylight in your LBC, chances are they're aimed
"properly". But true - In a state (VA) that supposedly has strict inspections.
The first inspection on my new (in 1993) Mazda MX3 cost me $10 for a
headlight adjustment, yet I'm followed daily by cars that look like they have
one high beam and one low beam.
Andy D.

On 09/29/98 04:02 PM Chris Kantarjiev said...