Re: TR headlights

To: "Andy" <adixon@oao.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR headlights
From: "Dean C. Paige" <ecopaige@metro.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 13:48:35 -0700
These bulbs are an abomination. Blinding to oncoming drivers and
practically useless to the driver behind the wheel of the car so equipped.
Has to do with the scatter rate of blue light I think. They are illegal in
most if not all of the US. Add to that the fact that they do nothing to aid
vision. I am driven to the point of mayhem when I see a big truck coming
down the road with these thngs blinding all in sight.
Don't even think about it.
Dean