RE: Winter Storage / Oil Change again in the Spring?

To: "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Winter Storage / Oil Change again in the Spring?
From: "Shawn Loseke" <SLoseke@vines.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 98 13:28:49 -0600
Bruce,
        You would definitely like the drive our club is turning into an annual
Memorial day tradition. We drive  through Rocky Mountain National Park to a
Town called Grand Lake. The route takes us across the Continental Divide on
Trail Ridge road. Why is this so special? Trail Ridge Road is snowed shut
most of the year. Memorial day weekend is usually the first day it is open.
The high point of the road is 12,183 feet. The snow can be ten feet deep
where the plows have busted through. When the sun is shining. You can enjoy
having the top down. When its stormy, you can still enjoy it, but its just
a little bit colder. Driving top down with walls of snow towering over you
is really an experience.

Shawn Loseke
Original Text
From: "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>, on 9/30/98
12:25 PM:
Interesting thread, but if I may be blunt, I find the best winter storage
technique is to drive the car several times each month!  Nothing like
cruising, top down, crisp, clear January morning, 10 degrees F, with my
snowmobile suit on heading into work!

Bruce Clough
1962 TR4 Snow bunny