Re: Of interest to concerns of unleaded fuel usage

To: <spitlist@gte.net>, <caskitt@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Of interest to concerns of unleaded fuel usage
From: "Erkan Hassan" <ehassan@rx.umaryland.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:42:33 -0500
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <CraigS@iewc.com>, <bschwart@pacbell.net>
There is a company in Ohio that sells real lead additive (not the
substitute stuff from local chains).  Their name escapes me now.  It
costs about $25 per gallon and you can add as much or as little as you
like.  It also boosts the octane.  I usually add 10-12 ounces per
tankful in the TR3B.

I do not know if this is actually doing anything or if I would be OK
with just using the unleaded stuff, but I figure leaded fuel was
originally intended therefore leaded it shall be.

If you would like the name and number of the company let me know and
I would be happy to look it up and send it along.

Erkan Hassan