Re: #@!%**%@! homeowner's association - venting

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Subject: Re: #@!%**%@! homeowner's association - venting
From: Don Marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:55:05 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
At 10:33 AM 11/24/99 -0500, David Massey wrote:
>Sounds like you live in a subdivision (Homeowner's Association) wherein
>there are covenents that you signed up for when you moved in.  It is this
>precise reason that I will NEVER live in such a subdivision.  And certain
>communities are to be avoided, too.

Actually, I think the perfect subdivision is one which has verrry strict
covenents to protect you and your neighbors from unsightly junk, etc. in
the neighborhood, but which backs up to an unrestricted area in which
"anything goes".   I just moved into such a place, and bought an acre of
the section behind for my barn and to store all the junk.  In effect, the
house is in the city and the back yard is in the country.  Yee Haw...

Don Bob Marshall
Macclenny FL
'57 TR3  in the garage
'64 TR4  in the garage