#@!%**%@! homeowner's association - venting

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: #@!%**%@! homeowner's association - venting
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 01:19:47 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
Some of you will sympathize, some will not but I need to vent so please
excuse the bandwidth and the spittle.
My Homeowner's association has decided that since the Police cannot enter
anyone's property to check the registration, inspection status, and county
tax sticker without probable cause and a warrant, they have introduced a
resolution that if you have a covered car on your property, any of their
officers (Brown shirts) can demand proof of the afore mentioned - which must
be produced within 24 hrs or they will enter your property and lift the
cover to check the windshield and plates.

Did I just get magically transported to the "Cold War" Soviet Bloc or 1930's
Germany?  Are they just wiping their butts with the 4th Amendment? Jeez, I
thought I lived in America.

These are the same clowns that just decided to close a tunnel (under a 4
lane highway) to a school in favor of crosswalks.

Sorry, everybody else has heard it and will probably hear it again, Damn I'm
P.O'd.
Sorry again.
Andy