RE: Winter Storage / Fuel Drain

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Winter Storage / Fuel Drain
From: Rob C Swift <RobSwift@PetCentre.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:56:00 -0500

Listers,
        I hope no one takes this the wrong way but.....

Do that many of you stop driving your cars altogether in the winter time?
 I do not like driving my car in bad weather (anything wet), but cold
temperatures by themselves have never stopped me.  In fact, the heat in my
TR6 gets warm much more quickly than in my $35k Dodge.  Plus I have found
the mechanical benefits of starting and driving my car at least once a week
to far outweigh any other inconveniences.

Just my two cents....

Rob Swift
Manassas, VA