tr4 wire wheels

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tr4 wire wheels
From: Billtr4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:49:22 EST
Team,   I may have the opportunity to order new wires for my half finished
restoration.
(pending approval from my much better half.
60 spoke painted were on car originally according to build cert. Car is a 63.
Did it originally have 2 eared knockoffs or the safety octagon. Is British
Wire Wheels a decent place to go? What is the difference between Dayton and
Dunlop? Are either or both made in USA or UK?  Don't know if I will see this
dream come true, But any wisdom or comments will be greatly appreciated.
  TIA   Billtr4 22592L