Re: New thread: First word, Desmodromic, sounds like....

To: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>, "'brit cars'" <british-cars-owner@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New thread: First word, Desmodromic, sounds like....
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:18:53 -0600
          Wasn't the Morry Minor handled until the 60's ?The car has got
to be British.
My 1952 Lanchester was handled and the only way I could start it
too.Seem to remember my 60's something
Simca Elesse Flash had a handle, at least before the front bumper rusted
and fell off down the main road.
Memories a little fuzzy on that one.Oh yes, my 53 Wolesley 6/80 had a
handle too.(This was back in 1968 though) Anyone else got some input?