Re: TR3A Front End

To: "Moody, Mark" <Mark.Moody@burke.com>
Subject: Re: TR3A Front End
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 18:19:08 -0800
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey Mark,
     I just went through my fron suspension completely on TS-72747 (1960
TR-3A). I read Randalls response to your email and wish that I had had that
advice before starting and only have a few things to add:
     1. Just plan on replacing everything that is replacable.
     2. Check the trunnions very closely. When I inspected the trunnion
bushings I discovered that there wasn't any and the trunnions and lower
A-arms were damaged beyond salvage.
     3. Use the synthetic bushings. The original rubber ones wear out
quickly.

     My TR runs straight and true.

     Bill Brewer