Re: TR3A Front End

To: Mark.Moody@burke.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3A Front End
From: Tr3bob@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 23:52:01 EST
Mark,
You have to take the entire front end apart to get at the inner trunnion
bushings. Don't get discouraged. My garage isn't heated either and, while my
60 TR3A isn't complete, I tackled the front end last winter.
You may have trouble with the bolts.....I did but it's like any major
project; it always seems more daunting until you actually start wrenching.
Don't try to do it all in one or two nights.....take your time.
Inspect, sand blast, paint.........who knows, the way we pamper our cars,
this might be the LAST time you tackle this front end.
Good luck......keep us posted.
Bob Stahlbush
66 MGB GHN3L 78708
60 TR3A TS 81398L