Re: Dynamic Balance

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>, " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dynamic Balance
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 09:11:31 -0700
At 8:20 AM -0700 10/8/00, TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:
>Is there such an animal as a bolt-on  dynamic balancer?

>Yes  Ken Galanders at British Frame & engine carrys them in the States.

>The job of the harmonic dampener is to tame that 5200 RPM crank harmonic.

5200 RPM crank harmonic...we don' need no stinkin' 5200 RPM!!  Just
joking TeriAnn, but I seriously doubt if Casper will ever see 5200,
at least not for more than a second or two.

I have had some very nice, detailed replies, and I no longer live in
fear.  I have made Casper much more driveable, added a heater core,
added a Hayden Puller Fan, and I can really feel the HP increase
without the drag of the Mechanical fan.  Clearly I am not a Concours
person, but just a driver, OH, my Bride loves riding and returning
all the smiles and waves.

--
Bill & Skip Pugh
Two@Home