Re: Dynamic Balance

To: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Dynamic Balance
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 09:11:37 -0400
Randall:

You say you've been running without the fan and hub extension for
over 10 years. What are you using instead? Similar to Bill's post,
my '59 TR3 project came with no balancing piece for the face of the
fan.  How critical is it that I get a replacement and what does it
take to properly install one (a.k.a. balancing the fan, I assume
would require a special machine/tool, thus taking it to a shop)?

TIA

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6