Re: TR3A; Rebuilt SUs leak

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Gbouff1@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR3A; Rebuilt SUs leak
From: Thomas Fansher <tfansher@bitstorm.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 08:04:01 -0400
I had mine rebuilt by Apple Hydraulics a year or so ago, they leaked and
I called, they sent me a couple of black rubber "lipped washers" to
install and even included a diagram of where to up them.  Now they work
fine and no leaks./ You might call them at 1-800-882-7753 and talk to
them about getting them.  I still have the diagram if you want me to fax
it to you. etc.  I don't have a part number but they knew exactly what I
was talking about when I called. Let me know.
Tom Fansher
DeBary,FL
61 TR3A
62 TR4