RE: rear shock conversions

To: "Gregory Damron" <dogaboodogs3@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rear shock conversions
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:03:57 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I installed a kit into my 74 TR6. The kit is from VB, and the shocks are a
silver and black shock with no name brand, I think it was $149 on sale. The
kit was simple to install (I have a lift) and is actually very simple in
design, it works as advertised, though it's not as stiff as I would like it,
the kits with the KYBs or Koni should be better.

Jack Levy