Re: What happens if ...

To: "Mark the Shark" <markie@gte.net>, <Herald948@aol.com>, <anabil@caltel.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What happens if ...
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:51:48 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark the Shark <markie@gte.net>
To: <Herald948@aol.com>; <anabil@caltel.com>; <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 1:43 PM

> Let's not forget that the "Leyland inspired" Wedges were the only TR's
that
> were designed in-house since the earlier TR's (including the Stag) were
> designed by Michelotti and Karmann.  So the Wedge is the only REAL
> Triumph....Okay, so my TR8 has a Rover engine...but what an engine.

And let's also not forget that while the wedges were in fact designed in
house, there was a huge internal struggle inside BL and they very nearly
were brought to market as MG's.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U with A type o/d since 1983
TR4 VSCDA Group 2 #58 now improved to mid pack
Both shaped like bricks, but who cares?