Re: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"

To: " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 00 07:13:53 -0700
"All Triumphs are created Equal"

Sounds like a winner phrase to me.

Personally I love my TR3A, lust after a Triumph Roadster; keep thinking
that my TR3 would like a younger brother, a solid axle TR4 set up as a
replica factory rally car; find myself occasionally wondering what it
would be like to own a TR8 with a 4.6 Rover engine, and occasionally
daydream about a GT6+.

I think Triumphs has a lot to offer roadster lovers of just about any
taste...esp one of those drop dead gorgeous 1949 Triumph Roadster 2000's.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html