Re: Fwd: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:29:58 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "TRIUMPH LIST" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Joe Curry said:
> The TR3 owners hate the Wedges, the Tr6 owners hate the TR2,3, and 4's,
the Stag owners hate the TR6 owners, and everyone hates the
> Spitfire owners!

Well, I guess I have a serious problem now...  I have a TR6, a round tail
Spit and hopefully, in the future, a TR3.  And to top it off, what got me
started into all of this was that I wanted to build a 1930 Ford Model A
Tudor Sedan into a Street Rod (already have a 302 Ford engine for it!) !!!

Now, I guess I REALLY have to hate myself!!! ;-)

Cheers
Steph
Ottawa, Canada
'69 Spit - Hers
'71 TR6 - Mine
Next one - TR3
Still not out of sight - 1930 Model A Ford Street Rod