Re: Fwd: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"

To: Richard White <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:06:11 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Richard,
I am sure it is all in fun.  But with that said, There is and has always been a
masked measure of automobile elitism on these lists.
The TR3 owners hate the Wedges, the Tr6 owners hate the TR2,3, and 4's, the
Stag owners hate the TR6 owners, and everyone hates the
Spitfire owners!

It goes with the particular car you own and love.  By the way, we Spitfire
owners don't hate anybody, we are too busy defending our
little masterpieces to afford the time to do that!

Regards,
Joe