Fwd: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"
From: "Richard White" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:01:41 CDT

>Gentlemen, please, let's not alienate fellow list members with negative
>remarks about why one Triumph model is better than another.

In the couple of years or so I've been reading this list, there have been
several threads and comments of this type.  I have and still do assume it is
all in good natured teasing.  If anyone meant it other wise, shame on them.
If this list did not ever get a little off subject, it would not be near as
entertaining and would seem like school instead a group of friends.  This is
not to say things can not be learned, but a little fun kills the time until
someone has a "real" question.

Rich White  St. Joseph, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF587L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!