Re: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"

To: spitlist@gte.net, rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"
From: BPAULTR3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 01:43:33 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/26/2000 10:15:49 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
spitlist@gte.net writes:

<< The TR3 owners hate the Wedges, the Tr6 owners hate the TR2,3, and 4's,
the Stag owners hate the TR6 owners, and everyone hates the
 Spitfire owners! >>

Now Joe, you might say that about MGs.  OK, OK I confess, I confess. It's
true, yes it's true I did own a Spitfire in 1975.  I'm not sorry about it
either.  It was a fun car.  AND I'm looking at a TR8 too.
Bob Paul
55 TR2
59 TR3
36 Morgan F2 Three Wheeler