Re: Fwd: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:32:49 -0400
Cc: Richard White <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Joe Curry
>I am sure it is all in fun.  But with that said, There is and has always
been a masked measure of automobile elitism on these lists.
The TR3 owners hate the Wedges, the Tr6 owners hate the TR2,3, and 4's, the
Stag owners hate the TR6 owners, and everyone hates the
Spitfire owners!
<

Then there are those of us that love them all.  For different reasons.  I
have three very different cars and they each have its own appeal.  Friends
ask "why do you have three?" and I answer "Because my wife won't let me
have four!"

Dave