Re: e-bay

To: vafred@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: e-bay
From: Lftlesl@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:34:15 EST
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/31/2001 4:56:41 PM Central Standard Time,
vafred@erols.com writes:

<< A general question and your feelings are greatly appreciated, what is the
 attitude toward listing a part for sale on e-bay and then posting it to the
 list as being available, bad idea, good idea, bad manners or what, as a
 general rule I am talking rare and NOS original parts, not used or recond, I
 am not refering to anyone, just asking for me, myself, and I.  Thanks for
 your advice "FT"

Personally, I don't mind seeing these notices at all. I usually check e-bay a
couple of times a week to see if there's anything I want. If a list member is
offering something on e-bay that I''d want, I'd like to know about it.
Les Landon