Re: TR4 - OD Gearbox Install

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 - OD Gearbox Install
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 07:51:03 -0800
Early A-type OD units used cast-iron rings with a gap instead of
continuous 'rubber' O-rings in the accumulator and operating pistons.
My guess would be that they leak down faster as a result.  Can't see why
this would be an issue, unless you try to get 2nd OD right after
starting out (forgot to turn the switch off overnight).

Randall