TR3a wiring clarification

To: "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>, <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: TR3a wiring clarification
From: "elliottd" <elliottd@look.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 16:51:14 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Yes - It is all red wiring.  I found one (1) red (all red) wire from the
center under the dash to the first lamp base (socket), Then the wire
continues from that socket base to the next and so on till all 4 lamp
sockets are connected - like in a chain with a single red wire.  That's how
it came in 1958 and I never changed this daisy chain of red wires and
sockets when I did my restoration.  Also, the wire for the "high beam" lamp
is blue with a white stripe.

Don Elliott, Montreal, Canada