Re: TR3a wiring clarification

Subject: Re: TR3a wiring clarification
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 14:49:58 -0800
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
FWIW, I checked TS39781LO, it also has only red wire from the dash to
the speedo.  The wire from the speedo to the tach has obviously been
replaced by a PO, however there is a speedo/tach harness in the parts
bin, that is also only red.

Twould appear the factory didn't pay any attention to their own wiring
diagram !  I checked the factory workshop manual, and several different
versions of the owner's manual, they all show it as red/white.

Randall