RE: Proper location of TR6 radio antenna

To: "'Hugh Fader'" <hfader@usa.net>
Subject: RE: Proper location of TR6 radio antenna
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 18:37:04 -0500
Cc: "'[unknown]'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Custom Autosound in California makes radio/cassettes that fit in the
original hole.  They have CD models, but the CD changer has to mounted
elsewhere and cabled as a CD won't fit through the original hole.  I have
one of their non-CD models and am quite pleased.

My 69 has its antenna on the passenger wing.  It had a BL radio when I
bought it (AM only) so its as original as you can get, but I buy the dealer
installed stuff and antenna locations varied by installer.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 76-TR7 80-TR8  W4UCK