RE: 'Speckled' at The Cat and Custard Pot

To: <listreader@pvision.co.uk>
Subject: RE: 'Speckled' at The Cat and Custard Pot
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:32:35 -0000
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Nick - I smell a business opportunity here.
You can do the tours of railway tunnel entrances (you forgot to mention old
Kingdom Isambard B!!!!) and genuine muddy Land Rovers. Then, when your
knuckles are frozen solid, the party can join me in the next pub I've moved
on to. Probably being a little older than you (?) and not able to move quite
as fast, this will allow me to:
- sample the contents of a few barrels
- wade through a few menus
- and be Chief Judge of barmaid assets
If we can work it that way, I'm sure everyone will have a great time. I know
I will.

Cheers
Jonmac