Re: 'Speckled' at The Cat and Custard Pot

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 'Speckled' at The Cat and Custard Pot
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:39:15 +0000
On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, at around 08:05:28 local time, Javier Vidaurre Ch.
<vidaurre@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>Hello Nick,
>
>You wrote:
>
>"...Malmesbury is notable in that the Land-Rovers are
>not driven by Fulham Farmers and actually have real
>mud on them. It's a real country market town"
>
>Is a "Fulham Farmer" a Gentleman Farmer as they say in
>the colonies?
>
>I recall the "rush along the Fulham Road into the ever
>Passion Play" from the Jethro Tull Passion Play Album.
> Same reference or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Definitely the incorrect oak.

A "Fulham Farmer" is one of those *&%^*( who live in a city, and swear
that they need a 4-litre 4WD van to get the kids to school.

Tull as well?   I would offer to exchange tapes, but I suspect that each
of our collections completely duplicates the other's!

ATB
--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FM105671