Re: Battery placement (very little if any LBC content)

To: "bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net" <bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery placement (very little if any LBC content)
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@theriver.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:53:30 -0700
I am daily driving an MGB with a quite small (approx 7 x 6 x 6") gel
battery, with small blade top mounts (bolt the cables directly to them).
 It starts the MGB extremely well, has more power capacity than the
original batteries, and seems to have no fumes at all, since it is
completely sealed.  It cost me $20 at a  battery reconditioning shop!  I
don't know what the original use was, but so far I have been really
impressed....