RE: Blue smoke and good compression

To: "'R. Ashford Little II'" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>, "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: Blue smoke and good compression
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:42:21 -0500
Cc: "'6-Pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "'Triumphs@autox. Net'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thanks to all who took the time to respond to my questions.  I've heard
from a great many people on this list and most all of them have leaned
towards valve guides.  I'm also having to educate myself on some of the
inner workings of the engine - which is good.

I also need to understand the problems, issues, and solutions so that I
make an educated response to the problem.  Through your help and others
I think this will happen.  Thanks very much to and for this list.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2