Re: TR3A Runs great til it gets warmed up!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A Runs great til it gets warmed up!
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:33:55 -0700
Jim,

I guess you missed this part of my reply where I included the distributor
*cap*.

 "I think I'd pay a little more attention to the carboned spark plugs
symptom and check the plugs (he did replace those) and plug wires first to
see if they are working, and then MAYBE the distributor cap".

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)