Re: Knockoff Hammer

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Knockoff Hammer
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 10:50:28 -0500
On 13 Dec 2003 at 9:56, Terry wrote:
> Respectfully, Jim, no judgment was made about the price of the hammer.

Uh, respectfully, Terry, my blurb wasn't a comment on the discussion
of the price of hammers.  It was a knockoff of the old skits on SNL
that featured a misguided "viewer's editorial response".  Some of the
topics discussed in those skits were presidential erections, Soviet
jewelry, etc.  As Phil E. pointed out, I mis-attributed it (again,
apologies to SNL), but it has been a loooong time.  The memory is the
2nd thing to go and I don't recall what the first one is supposed to
be.  That character was played by Gilda Radnor, right?

Obligatory LBC content: Maybe I'll drive one of the Triumphs today.
Tomorrow it will snow again.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@pop.rcn.com