Re: Knockoff Hammer

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Knockoff Hammer
From: "Terry" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 09:56:12 -0500
Jim Muller wrote
> What is the point of all this talk about knockoff hammers?  $25 isn't
> much money for a good tool, even if it is expensive for a hammer.  So
> why would one want to settle for a cheap knockoff instead of the
> original item?  One thing wrong with this country is that people are
> always trying to get a cheap deal instead of paying for quality.

Respectfully, Jim, no judgment was made about the price of the hammer.  At
issue, for the edification of the group, was that the British Wire Wheel web
site linked in previous messages had the wrong price, and I didn't want
anyone to be surprised if they went there.  I frankly didn't care about the
price, and the message didn't indicate I did.

The one thing wrong with this country is that people are always jumping to
conclusions instead of paying attention.