Re: Minilite clones - any experience or recommendations?

To: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Minilite clones - any experience or recommendations?
From: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 16:30:56 -0500
From: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2003 3:53 PM

> I've finally decided to get a set of new wheels for the TR4, and am
looking
> at the various Minilite clones that are on the market.

Dean:

Not because I am biased but a fresh set of painted 60 spoke wires from
Dayton Wheel is very tough to beat on the 4 body.  The sun sparkling off of
the chrome knock off really says what British car driving is about.   All of
the various Minilite clones look the same to the untrained eye, not so for
wire wheels.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana