RE: Minilite clones - any experience or recommendations?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> hBSJRrom002811
Subject: RE: Minilite clones - any experience or recommendations?
From: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 14:26:23 -0500
FYI, I've been getting a lot of feedback on my question regarding wheel
alternatives for my TR4, and rather than reply to each individual, let me
express a big thanks now to all.  If you still have $0.02 to throw in on the
topic, send it my way.

I plan to summarize the information in a week or so for the benefit of the
list and archives.

Hope you all have a wonderful New Years.

Dean