Re: Minilite clones - any experience or recommendations?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Minilite clones - any experience or recommendations?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:25:10 -0000
Hi Dean
I have a set of KN Minators, 15" x 5.5" on my 2.5PI saloon. Nice looking
wheels, but the balancing is driving me up the wall, I have once had them
spot on and then had to do a bottom ball joint, remove the wheels and
replace them after the job and the balance was gone! I think this is because
the nuts are not a good enough fit in the  wheels, there seems to be a bit
more clearance on these nuts than on the Stag type wheels which use the same
style nuts.

Graham.