TR3A bleeding procedures

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A bleeding procedures
From: Rissa and Jim <reveye@speakeasy.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 21:42:16 -0500
Hey all,

       I just replaced both the brake and clutch master cylinders on my
60' TR3A.  I have the Service Instruction Manual which incorporates a
supplement for the TR3 model, but it doesn't have quite the information
I am looking for.  I'm looking for a very precise and definitive
procedure for bleeding both brake and clutch systems.  My web searches
are not producing much.  Can anyone help me please??  Thank you for your
time.

Jim Reavis
1960 TR3A