Re: NO LBC: Irony can be so ironic sometimes

To: frede.thomas2@verizon.net, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: NO LBC: Irony can be so ironic sometimes
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:11:42 EST
In a message dated 1/8/2005 10:55:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
frede.thomas2@verizon.net writes:

Now how  many folks could pass a I/Q test, especially LBC owners, we knew
before we  bought them they were trouble and just to prove I/Q tests are not
acurate  we bought them anyway, some 2 and 3 times again and again.  "FT"

YEP!
I think driving around without a seat belt on is pretty stupid, but so  is
owning 6 Triumphs (3 of 1 model) and trying to keep 4 of them in  top shape and
good running order all the time
- I'll admit to doing one of the above "stupid" things - you guess which  one

Cheers
Jack Mc